4/24/10

An open letter To Sachin

AN Open Letter To Sachin On His Bday........


Dear GOD,
Many ppl still think that GOD is Superlative for you but i beg to Differ..For Me...Cricket Starts and Ends With Only one Name and That is You.........
I am very fortunate that i have seen you playing...i have no idea how Sir BRADMAN Played in his ERA but This ERA Belongs to you and Vice Versa.........
If our next Gen ll Ask me what Special u guys have?
I can proudly Reply that i have seen you playing and i really mean it........
I admire you not because you are a Greatest player but You are a Greatest Human Being..........
On your 37th bday.....
I am Wishing A FAntabulous and rocking year ahead for you and take care of your Health and make us feel proud..........all the time.........
HAPPY B'DAY SACHIN................
Regards
TARUN





''Quote.....................UnQuote''


"I have seen God, he bats at no. 4 for India"
Mathew Hayden


I still think Tendulkar is the best batsmen in the world ahead of Steve Waugh and Lara.
Glenn McGrath


Sachin is a genius. I'm a mere mortal.
Brian Lara


I saw him (Sachin) playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two...hi compactness, technique, stroke production... it all seemed to gel
Sir Don Bradman


"There are 2 kind of batsmen in the world. One Sachin Tendulkar. Two all the others."
Andy Flower

No comments: